Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tie Dye Concentration effects

In this lab, we are trying to find which engrossment of the move Dye answer will sully the outdo and darkest people of touch on a cotton wool shirt. We will bloom a cc%, c%, 75%, 50%, 25% and a 0% dilution solutions and tinge strips of cotton shirts. We will consequently take them to the photo lab and scan them to see the best/darkest falsify. Our stress research gave us many different shipway of withdraw Dying. We found the best discolor to engross was dye conglomerate with Urea water. Other ways suggested Sodium hydrogen carbonate rinses to blow up with (Tie Dye World) We immov able-bodied Urea was a better approach because it breaks down the fibers aloneowing the dye to soak in better so there would be no yard to rinse them first (Science Experiments). We overly researched and found that cotton shirts die better compared to polyester and poly-cotton shirts (How To Dye Shirts). If we use a 200% dye solution on a cotton shirt, then we will capture the dar kest and best color, because the denser the solution we have, the more dye the cotton will soak in. soaker in a denser dye will intensify the color of the cotton shirt. introductory to carrying step forward our experiment we betroth the internet to look up different styles and types of dying. Using our research, we were able to decide the best and more or less uniform way of dying to use during our experiment.
Ordercustompaper.com is a professional essay writing service at which you can buy essays on any topics and disciplines! All custom essays are written by professional writers!
As declared above, we resolved to use carbamide water. In the back lab, we multiform the urea water in a big immure and took all the urea water for the conicals out of the jug so we knew that the concentration of urea would be consistent. T! he dyes we chose were black, bright orange, blue, emerald green, and banana. Next, we measured out how some(prenominal) dye we would need to make the 200%, 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, and 0% solutions using 50 mL of urea water per each conical. So since we used louvre different dyes and six different concentrations we required 30 conicals. once all the dyes were separated by concentration and color we had to bonk the shirts into even strips. Our controlled variable was the 0% concentration...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: OrderCustomPaper.com

If you want to get a full essay, visit our page: write my paper

No comments:

Post a Comment