.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Behavior and manners Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

Behavior and politeness - Essay ExampleThese events leave a strong impression upon ones object, which cannot be bury easily. Although I have proven to be a very good boy throughout my life, further t here is a regretful experience when I punched a person who was misbehaving with me. I ended up at police station. This experience is important for me as I learnt a very good lesson which benefitted me some a times after that. I was driving with my protoactinium to the beach on a naughty summer day when our elevator car got stuck in traffic. It was a holiday and, thus, most of the people were out. Our car was at a signal. On green light, the driver in front of our car did not move. My dad has perpetually been against rudeness but, still, he kept his nerves. We got out of the car, and went to the driver. I saw that he was trying to grab his cellphone phone from the back seat that his kid had thrown there. Excuse me The signal is green from ages. Will you mind moving? The whole tr affic is waiting for you to move on, and you seem like not caring at all, I asked him. Yes, I will mind moving until I grab my phone. Youd better bank check back, he replied with much arrogance. How rude that is I exclaimed, Dont you know you are bugging others in the rakehell? ... Move your car right now. Im getting late. Everyone was giving horns and shouting at us to move. I could see all other drivers staring at us. The musical composition had found his phone by then. He grabbed the phone while still shouting at his kids. He gave us a shudder with his hand with a look as if trying to tell us to shut up. I perceive him say, Piss off, you son-of-a-bitch What did you just say? I was infuriated like hell. You would know if you were travelling with little kids in the car, you rascal shouted the man while trying to concentrate upon his keys. That enraged me even more. My dad held my artillery and told me not to indulge in quarrel. But I would not get convinced after the man call ed me names. When he turned his ignition on, I jumped at him, and punched him exhausting on his face. He came out of the car fuming with anger but till then, a couple of passengers had come between us. Two policemen arrived at the scene. I was not expecting such a big scene. All that happened within fifteen minutes. How invariably, I landed at the police station, where my dad tried to argue with the policemen. Eventually, I was fined. The worst thing is that I had disappointed my dad very much. I regretted behaving so uncivil to hit a man. I knew that mom was going to be furious at me. When I came home, mom got angry when she came to know. Both dad and mom had a hard talk with me, and dad said that he would not let me drive a car ever again if I continued to be that uncivil. He had forgotten how that driver had behaved with me, but he remembered my incivility. That was the second gear I got familiar with regret. I had never regretted anything in my life. It was the first instance that invoked regret in me. But, heres the good part. I

No comments:

Post a Comment