.

Monday, February 11, 2019

Intrapersonal Intern :: essays papers

Intrapersonal Intern In using my Intrapersonal communication I trying to growth the information from the environment and sending explanations to myself. The send-off I can ring doing this a lot. I was watch the other members that work in the smear very closely in how they talk to each other. What kind of literal and non-verbal communication do they use. I do not think I was doing to be critical but to merely understand whom I am working with and get some kind of feeling where I volition fit in. One interesting message that I picked up was subaltern but something to remember. There are two different offices for the outdoor diversionary attack program. Jared has one and Crissy has the other one. Walking into Crissy office everything is in place ver force out and clean. Youre able to see everything easily. When you go into Jared office you got a disaster. Boxes of lawn tennis stuff all over the office. In the other corner you pass on outdoor magazines all over the floor and side desk. His desk is filled with newsprint work after paper work. On the other sided of the office you hurt the work-study desk and that is neat and cleaned off. Sometimes I wonder if it is a man charwoman thing that the desks are clean or disorder. See how Jared now work with four women in the offices. I do not think that it is honest because I have some friends who are woman and their desks are dirtier than Jareds is. The good thing that I have noticed about Jared model is that his may look disorder but he know where everything is. If I would have haveed the girls for something on their desk they could not have found it very quickly. I always see Jared and Crissy outside of the office and they always speak to me and ask me how I am doing. When they send me e-mails they are always friendly and intercourse me to have good or great weekends. So I do see that they are trying to make it as comfortable as they can or know how. They always tell me that education come s first so if I had a big exam or something like then I could work on that during my hour if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment